Smile Makeovers in El Segundo, CA
Smile makeovers in El Segundo can improve your look! At Dr. Smile, we offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatments and procedures. Therefore, you can enhance your facial aesthetic with one or more choices. From teeth whitening, dental veneers, and cosmetic fillings, to porcelain crowns, tooth bridges, and dental implants. All aspects are covered so we can not only improve your appearance but also restore mouth function.
Cosmetic Dentistry in El Segundo
Your dentist in El Segundo will start with a dental exam to assess your needs and desires. Through the advances in modern dentistry, your stained, chipped, cracked or lost teeth can be repaired and restored. Also, a smile makeover at Dr. Smile can also fix misaligned jaw muscles. Your El Segundo dentist can correct bite issues and shift a misaligned jaw back to the natural position.
Smile Makeover in El Segundo
As you can see, a complete smile makeover can remedy many dental health conditions. What’s more, we want to improve the look of your smile and lift your self-confidence. The team at Dr. Smile can accomplish this with the following:
- Abnormal gaps in your smile can be closed. We can also reshape teeth using a variety of methods
- Crown lengthening or veneers to build up worn down teeth
- Dental crowns or veneers can restore an imperfect smile
- Orthodontic treatment or dental veneers to fix misaligned teeth
- Professional teeth whitening for discolored or stained teeth
- We offer tooth replacement solutions, including tooth implants or a dental bridge
Dr. Smile in El Segundo
Whether it is good or bad, your smile is something people tend to remember. Since most people notice your smile before all else, this is often how you are first judged. For that reason, a smile makeover can not only enhance your look, but it can also improve your quality of life. As a result, smile makeovers at Dr. Smile are great confidence boosters! Fixing your teeth improving your oral health can make you feel good about yourself. Therefore, it is important to have proper mouth function and healthy teeth.